Please, answer the questions below or send them to your friends or relatives in foreign countries to answer it with 1-3 sentences, and add a suitable fotografy – if available.
Then send it to the contact-mail-adress: Martin.Sonnabend@freenet.de – thank you!
Some days later you´ll find your answers on this page:
Your e-mail-adress will not be published!
Interview-Questions for a „Car Free Day“:
- What are you doing to protect the environment in your country?
- Are there already „Car Free Days“ organized in your city or country?
- What do you think about CO2-reducing-activities by your own?
- Do pupils and teachers speak about the changes of environment and climate?
- In which way do you reach your school or place of work?
- Do you like to go by bike or by foot (to school, to friends, for shopping ….)?
- What kind of moving do you prefer in vacations?
- Are there any traditional events in your community on the 1. Mai Day?
- Do you plan any activities to protect the environment on 1.5. too?
- If there are only electric-cars in the city, would you agree?
- What do you know about “renewable energies”?
- Why should we say “good bye” to coal power stations and nuclear reactors?
- Other questions by your own ...
Contact: „Rödinghauser Umweltkids“ Weidenbrink 19, D-32289 Rödinghausen